View Profile Gorillazrock

47 Movie Reviews

Flash itself sucked...

Message it conveyed was brilliant. Thing is, though, he's just riding on what's popular. For all the people who keep bashing ya, just ignore them.

I've seen from some of your other work that you're a fairly good animator, and you PURPOSLY made this look bad to reflect the crappy animation style of Egoraptor.

Although, you're PW flash are just sprite Frame-by-frame, so can you REALLY bash him for bad animation?

AshfordPride responds:

Hey! There's lip-sync in there too! It's tedious work! And I...

I mean, what does PW stand for?

The Weebl Would be proud...

Funny little animation. I loved it, and i keep coming back to watch it every day. It's addictive for some reason. My only complain is that it stalls a little bit when i loops.
This one has the right style, is totally random, and is defidently one of my favorties.

FutureSquirrel responds:

I probably could have gotten the timing of the loop right eventually, but frustration got the better of me.

It was trial and error to fix it and this was the best of like twenty tries! =)

HAHA!! Oh that's funny shit right there!

God, it would suck to be in that posistion, and i'm sure that i'll be there later in life.

If you bring it, you might get what happens in this cartoon.

If you don't, she'll get all pissed off that you didn't.

On of the great prediciments.

9 Game Reviews

This litterally gave me chills

Man, it doesn't get much better than this. This blended seamlessly together, was very creative, art style was awsome, and kept me on my toes. The only way this could have possibly been any better was having choices on which place to go next (some sort of arrow technique to pick a path). This would give it a little replay value. Still, this is the type of flash that needs to be seen by everyone at least once.

Very interesting idea, and i ceartainly applaund your originality. This is the closest anyone has gotten to actually "living" the music.

Not bad, not bad.

Pretty good, comedy-wise. Won't have me coming back or anything, but i gave me a quick laugh. I still love the "It's coming right for us!" line.

By the way, the X button and the Triangle button do the same animation. May want to fix that.

Perfect!!

At first glance, this seems like a worthless gadget. Why not just go on the audio portal yourself?

Once you take a closer look, you realize it does something that the audio portal has never done. It actually streams music! No more having to wait for audio tracks to load! Audio portal non-stop. This submission is way overdue, and the Audio portal would do well to follow you're example.

I believe the audio portal needs an overhaul, and this may very well be the first step.

Only suggestion i have is that you please have a genre select. It would make it much better. I don't want to listen to classical, then death-metal. It just doesn't fit. Other than that, this is more than enought to make you famous.

59 Audio Reviews

Interesting.

Rather good job, but some of the elements feel out of place.., such as the strange effect dip at 2:00.. and the spinback at the end..

Not my cup of tea, but i'll feature it anyway ;)

By the way, this song will be used in Episode 38 (should be coming quite soon, hopefully by the time you read this

If you are interested in hearing your song in the podcast, please check in at the above date at www.newgroundsradio.com

fishfood2021 responds:

Sweet I'll be sure to check it out

Inside a schinzophrenic's mind

This just did such a good job of personifying the feelings of insanity, or that yoru entire world is collapsing in itself, it almost sent me into a hypnotic trance state. Could imagine this is what Hanibal Lecter's brain would sound like if it was translated into sound. :)

teleiaskentix responds:

Awesome, thanks a bunch ^^

I'll be sure to check out NGR.

Reminded of those old DDR days...

This song is absolute breakneck, and just REALLY reminded me of some of the impossibly hard songs on Dance Dance Revolution that are just DESIGNED to give fat kids heart attacks, and truely enjoyed the remonicent feel of that...

Short, but good, and i'll take that ANYDAY over long and boring

OPQC responds:

thanks for founding me! :)
that would be great to hear my song somewhere else than here! great you came up here!

Head DJ of the NG Radio, music lover, video game player, Photoshop user, Devil Stick flipper, Team Fortress 2 Addict. Loves to play the stylish spy, the cocky-ass scout, and the game-turning Medic

Alex Hamill @Gorillazrock