Transmigration Transmigration

This litterally gave me chills

Man, it doesn't get much better than this. This blended seamlessly together, was very creative, art style was awsome, and kept me on my toes. The only way this could have possibly been any better was having choices on which place to go next (some sort of arrow technique to pick a path). This would give it a little replay value. Still, this is the type of flash that needs to be seen by everyone at least once.

Very interesting idea, and i ceartainly applaund your originality. This is the closest anyone has gotten to actually "living" the music.

Killing Kenny Killing Kenny

Not bad, not bad.

Pretty good, comedy-wise. Won't have me coming back or anything, but i gave me a quick laugh. I still love the "It's coming right for us!" line.

By the way, the X button and the Triangle button do the same animation. May want to fix that.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Perfect!!

At first glance, this seems like a worthless gadget. Why not just go on the audio portal yourself?

Once you take a closer look, you realize it does something that the audio portal has never done. It actually streams music! No more having to wait for audio tracks to load! Audio portal non-stop. This submission is way overdue, and the Audio portal would do well to follow you're example.

I believe the audio portal needs an overhaul, and this may very well be the first step.

Only suggestion i have is that you please have a genre select. It would make it much better. I don't want to listen to classical, then death-metal. It just doesn't fit. Other than that, this is more than enought to make you famous.

Chompy The Great Chompy The Great

20 lvls of pure chompy goodness!!

Uh, i don't know how to say this, but THANK YOU GOD! Someone who actually has a high IQ on newgrounds. Who'd of thunk? Great graphics, great learning curve, good enemy design, good stat system, excelent boss! (Most people might now see him though.) The only thing i didn't understand was the teeth stat. Other than eating enimies faster, i didn't see a real effect, and i didn't have to level up more than about 5 times.
You are getting these following things for sure:
#1 Front page (I've guessed 9 in a row now!)
#2 Daily Feature
#3 More than a million views (Eventually!)
#4 Top 50 of all Time! (I'm not sure, though. there's some good stuff there
#5 A 5 and a 10 from me

P.S. Any one who is about to play this, level up your speed first. It helps you a lot.

ArneTheTurtle responds:

We hope you're right! Thanks for playing!! ^_^

Cursorrama 2 Cursorrama 2

Colorfull little gadget.

Very cool cursor designs, i had fun doddleling with the green dot one. Music goes very well with most of the cursors. Interseting concept, and overall deserves to be in a collection (Don't be too heart broken if this doesn't get a really high score. i gave it a 4.)

Music Path Music Path

I love this!

This is a good flash, but you need to fix it so that if you fail, you don't have to start the whole game over again. Other than that, I have to say that this the best "newb" submission i've seen (Although i've never made flash, i've seen a ton of it."

Uber Clone Uber Clone

Very cool game

This is a cool mix between a 2d shooter and space invaders. If it was any other day, I'd say this would be the best of the day. But It's Pico Day, so we'll just see how it ranks with other stuff. Best game so far, but you don't have much competition (Yet!)

PicoBox PicoBox

Good by Portal standards, Crap by Pico Day's

The Boxes kept sticking to me! Get it off of me! Off!! Off!!!!

Palette Palette

Holy Shit, this could get deep.

If you make the tutorial a little easiser to understand, I think you could have a good puzzler on your hands. All the elements are there. Semi-simple concept, sense of speed, uniqueness, good music, and is creative as hell. This is just the most unique game i've ever seen, and I pride myself on giving 5's to anything that shows that it's creator put some blood, sweat, and countless nights into something that signifies who they are. Anyway, before i get all mushy, good flash, and patent it before someone steals that idea!

My Pong My Pong

Bad movie, good game!

Only problem with the game. Quit with the random respawns on the ball. I lost a lot of points out of that, and it pissed me off! Very cool remake, but please fix the bug

MikeSever responds:

Yeah, I'm trying to change from making games to making animation. So I'm doing a little of both for now.